We have a dedicated insurance department on site at Optivet (Hampshire). Our team can support you with all aspects of your insurance policy.
A direct claim is where we are reimbursed directly by your insurance company.
An indirect claim is where you deal with your insurance company yourself, and you pay all of our invoices and claim back from your insurance company.
Before agreeing to a direct claim, we need the following information:
- Prior to your first consultation, we ask you call your insurer to authorise Optivet Referrals on the policy so we are able to speak to them on your behalf.
- When booking your appointment with our receptionist, please provide the following details: policy number, policy holder's full name, contact details and full address.
- Complete an insurance claim form and bring this with you to your appointment.
- We do not process direct insurance claims for cases requiring a consultation only.
- We ask that you pay the first consultation fee at the time of booking your first appointment.
- If the insurance company concludes you are not covered, and will not make payment, you as the owner are liable to pay Optivet Referrals in full.
- Optivet Referrals reserves the right to decline a direct insurance claim on your behalf.
- If you opt for a direct insurance claim, we have the right to claim all of the outstanding invoices - unless the policy holder specifies differently in writing.
We are here to help you, please call us on 01243 888 091